Explore Marseille from our superb 60 m2 T3 apartment. You will be seduced by its bright living room, its two spacious bedrooms, its bathroom with separate WC, and its sunny terrace of 15 m2 overlooking the road but offering an unobstructed view. Take advantage of the reversible air conditioning in the living room for your comfort, whatever the season.
Possibility of parking outside the residence. A garage or box is rented as an option in addition to rent at €120/month. It is in the basement of the building.
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, our accommodation is ideal for an authentic experience in Marseille.
- Easy Access: Our location is ideal, with a public park and ride just a 3-minute walk away, making your travel convenient and worry-free.
Known for its shopping centers, this Marseille district of the 11th arrondissement alternates between its two faces: The historic and traditional Valentine which revolves around the village and the ultra-modern Valentine of the commercial areas.
Nestled in the Marseille hinterland, the district is surrounded by hills. In its historic village, the atmosphere is friendly and the picturesque streets invite you to stroll.The atmosphere is warm with its cafés and restaurants offering Provençal specialties. The Château de la Buzine, or the Château Saint-Antoine de Pagnol punctuate the landscape.
Nature lovers will be delighted by the proximity of the Étoile massif, offering magnificent hiking trails.
In our 13011 district in Marseille, you will find excellent options to get around easily and discover the treasures of the city, with approximate distances to some emblematic sites:
- Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica: This majestic basilica is 1/4 hour by car (8.5 km) from the apartment, offering you an unforgettable cultural experience.
- Prado Beach: If you prefer the beach, it is accessible in 1/4 hour by car from our location. A seaside getaway has never been easier.
- Calanques: The famous calanques, a natural treasure of the region, are about 30 minutes by car. Plan a trip to enjoy the wild beauty of these rock formations.
- Marseille city center and Gare Saint-Charles: If you want to explore the heart of the city, the city center is approximately 15 minutes by car (6.6 km) or 34 minutes by public transport.
- Old Port of Marseille: This is the historic heart of the city, located approximately 18 minutes by car (7.7 km) from our apartment.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Essentials , Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave , Refrigerator
Check-in: 03:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Select check-in date